I’ve got some inside information (made up in my head) on We Buy Any Car’s ad campaign for the remainder of 2010. It includes:
• Paying people to knock you down in the street and perform the We Buy Any Car rap and dance over your cowering body.
• Tattooing We Buy Any Car on the foreheads of 1,000 prisoners, due for release in 2010
• Chiselling WeBuyAnyCar.com on every abbey, minster and cathedral in Great Britain
• Spraypainting WeBuyAnyCar.com on all models registered prior to 2002
• Broadcasting the We Buy Any Car theme tune from pirate radio in every major city in the UK on a loop
• Forcing David Attenborough into a series of media appearances where he is contractually obliged to mention We Buy Any Car twice a minute, every minute.
• Paying people to go on forums and blogs and build links back to the We Buy Any Car website, regardless of whether the forum or blog is relevant to the used car industry.
One of these is real. Guess which one.
On a serious note, if you want to find out more about , knowledge is power.